CLAIMSThe following information is for those with Haven Policies. Please check the relevant policy documents if your policy is through a different insurer.
YOU CAN REPORT A CLAIM 24/7
HOW TO PROCEED IN THE EVENT OF AN ACCIDENT
Please follow these steps immediately, when possible, if you are involved in a road traffic accident:
- Get into a safe position before you start exchanging details, i.e. away from the risk of other traffic.
- Never admit liability at the scene of an accident.
- Exchange name & address details with everyone involved.
- Exchange registration numbers & make/model of vehicles involved.
- Take pictures of the damage to both vehicles, the registration number of the vehicles and any passengers. Also, try to take pictures of the accident scene. Remember, only do this if it is safe to do so and you are not endangering yourself, or anyone else, in the process.
- If there are any witnesses, take down their contact details, including their mobile number and address.
- As soon as you have this information, contact us immediately on the numbers shown above. Alternatively, text “claim” and your vehicle registration number to 83118 and we will call you back.
Your safety is paramount, so you should do everything you can to ensure you are in a safe position before contacting.
Acorn Insurance and Financial Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Registration number 311873.
Registered address: 98 Liverpool Road, Formby, Liverpool, Merseyside, L37 6BS